Friday, April 2, 2010

Who Am I?

I am a stay-at-home mom of five. I am a self-taught artist, using various art programs, and a pen and tablet, to create art on my computer. While my art may not appeal to all, it does appeal to many, and it serves its purpose of giving me enjoyment.

I like to draw in ArtRage, create fractals, and 3D designs. I like to use all things that I create and turn them into stencils, which I then turn into different works of art. If any images appear pixelated in Full Resolution Preview, I can assure they are not. I will not upload anything that it isn't crisp and clear!

"The beautiful thing about art is that it is not bound by one persons ideal... It is interpretive. While the artist may put his/her thoughts, and ideas, on canvas, or any type of surface, he/she knows that not everyone will see with their eyes, and/or mind, what the artist has seen and created... But the beauty of the piece, for the artist, will remain and will, hopefully, transmit to those that have laid eyes upon it, even if their interpretations of the piece are not the same." ~Gina Manley

Buy my artwork here!

Until Next Time.....

No comments: